NA/NB Miata Ultra Billet/Carbon Strut Bar - Limited Production
This is not a piece that is meant to bring big profits or any particularly unique concept to the table. It is a functional art piece, its primary goal is to be lighter, stronger yet beautiful.
This is a passion project.
Many of you, we are sure have seen similar pieces in high-end cars/supercars, we believe the Miata deserves the same treatment, hence why we have worked so much to make such a mundane part like the OEM strut bar something worth taking a look at. We wanted to turn the strut bar into art.
Featuring billet bases, billet bar ends, and accompanied by a carbon fiber bar, our strut bar is like no other. It is likely the best strut bar ever made for a Miata.
This part has been engineered through several iterations to achieve both looks and performance.
At 2lbs our bar is about 80% lighter than stock. Strength has not been sacrificed, through extensive calculations and FEA simulation, we designed each base to handle up to 1000lbf.
Replacing the OEM strut bar with this drops almost as many pounds as replacing the OEM subframe with a tubular one.
This is a perfect example of function and form.
This is engineered art
Production will be limited to only 25 units.
-Each set will be labeled as "1 of 25"
-The machined pieces will have a raw finish (like the pictured parts). They will be anodized clear but if that is not preferred they can be powder coated in a different color. Please reach out for special requests.
-Only options are Strut Bar hardware (Bolts that join the base with the bar) and Catch Can (pictured above, not required for regular NAs or NBs only for MSMs)
-Shipping Included to Continental USA ONLY. Email us for quotes if you are somewhere else.
-For those interested in brake master cylinder braces. The Napp Motorsports master cylinder brace works with this strut bar.
-Further customization is available as a special request, contact us for more information.
This item is currently available only as a group buy. If you are interested PLEASE READ BELOW
The Group Buy Terms are the following:
1. In order to be part of this group buy, payment will have to be made in full using this website
2. The Group Buy period will start on Friday, February 17th, 2023 at noon and will end on Monday, April 17th, 2023 at noon, OR whenever 10 units have been purchased in any configuration. Whatever happens first.
3. UPDATE: More than 5 Units have been sold, and production is guaranteed. If you buy one you will get one.
4. In order to keep this process as transparent as possible every participant will be added to this Google Sheet once payment is made: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IUL82kBSF3swEdyAjI2esOyenlpM8ah-df6H9FysDyM/edit?usp=sharing
This sheet contains each participant's Initials, Model Year, and Order Number.
5. When and if the Group Buy process is completed production time will be between 3 and 6 weeks. They will be delivered in the order they were purchased.
If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com for more information